From soothing stress to helping relieve migraines, essential oil diffusers are seen as one of the most popular alternative methods for managing mild ailments. With their incredible soothing properties, more homeowners are beginning to invest in these unique units for all areas of their lives.
The URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser is an exceptional model to take into consideration. If you need a diffuser that is designed for rooms up to 215 square feet, this unit is something that you have always needed.
URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser
The overall style of the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser is reminiscent of the first essential oil diffusers to hit the market but still offers a modern and exotic appeal. With a casing that emulates the natural appearance of wood grain, it’s the perfect fixture to add to a bedroom or even a massage parlor. Apart from the fact that it offers health benefits, it’s also a beautiful décor piece to have displayed in any room in your home.
The URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser offers most of the features that you’re likely to see with other essential oil diffusers. However, it’s arguably more attractive than the simple plastic models that are available in abundance. Not to mention you’ll also receive a 90-day money-back guarantee if you’re unhappy with your purchase, which is perfect for people who have never owned a diffuser before.
Who Is This Essential Oil Diffuser Meant For?
The vast majority of essential oil diffusers are meant for people who have an interest in aromatherapy. That said, the everyday person will be able to take advantage of the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser with ease.
Not only is it designed to be incredibly user-friendly, but it also offers plenty of health benefits, which have been tested and proven amongst scientific communities. With the ability to gently humidify a room and fill it with the fresh scents of your favorite essential oils, you’ll be able to ward off the negative effects of allergies, illnesses, or even everyday occurrences such as stress.
Children will also greatly benefit from the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser as it can double as a nightlight as well as a humidifier, giving them a more comfortable sleeping environment.
With your order, you’ll receive the base unit, a power adapter, and a user manual. If you’ve never used a diffuser before, it’s recommended that you read through the user manual as it will not only teach you how to set up the diffuser, but also the ins and outs of maintaining it over the years.
Last updated on 2020-08-04
Overview of Features
The URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser has the following key features:
- Dual mist settings: For complete control over the level of mist in your home, there are two mist settings on the unit. You can choose between intermittent mist (green) and continuous mist (red). To make your essential oils last longer, it’s recommended that you select the intermittent option.
- Ultrasonic operation: Designed to be whisper-quiet when turned on, the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser will make little to no noise. This makes it ideal for nurseries and creating a more soothing environment.
- Auto shutoff: When the diffuser runs out of water, it will automatically power down. That gives you the peace of mind that you need if the mist stops in the middle of the night or you forget to turn the unit off before you leave the house.
- Adjustable light settings: There are seven different LED lights that the unit will cycle through so that you can create a spectacular ambiance for any room in your home. It’s also a cool feature that your kids are sure to love, as it adds a spectacular touch to their room at night.
- Small water reservoir: As with most diffusers that are designed for smaller areas, the water reservoir of the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser is rather unimpressive. It only holds 150ml, compared to other units that can hold a thousand or more milliliters.
How to Use the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser
It’s still important for you to read through your user manual to learn about the ins and outs of your specific unit. However, when it comes to setting up the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser for the first time, it’s quite simple.
You’ll first have to ensure that you clean the unit with a soft microfiber cloth and warm water. This will help remove any trace elements in the reservoir from the manufacturing plant.
You can then add water in the reservoir, though it’s recommended that you fill this unit right below the max fill line to make sure that the diffuser doesn’t overwork itself or get water inside of its sensitive components. Once filled, add five to six drops of your favorite essential oil, or until your preferred strength is achieved.
As the final step, power the unit on and choose the misting setting that works best for you. We recommend setting it on the intermittent misting function as this will keep the unit running for longer without overwhelming the room.
Manufactured by the same company, our favorite alternative to the URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser is surely the URPOWER 500ml Square Essential Oil Diffuser - commissions earned. Both units offer the same features. Some of which include the seven LED lights, auto shutoff, and ultrasonic operation.
However, as the name implies, the URPOWER 500ml model has a larger water reservoir for a few extra dollars. We also loved how it has four different timer settings that you can choose from. Thus, you don’t have to rely on the auto shutoff feature to turn the unit off, giving you more control.
The URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser looks fantastic and works just as well, especially in smaller rooms just under 215 square feet. With a beautiful appearance, especially when compared to generic diffusers, it can easily double as a décor item in your home that you’ll be proud to display on your side table or even on a TV console. With the ability to change between various light settings and get up to six hours of intermittent misting, it’s ideal for someone who is just getting into the world of essential oil diffusers and their benefits.