Essential oil diffusers bring a lot of benefits into the home as they not only help to create a more calming environment, but they can also assist with headaches, stress, and more. With the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser, you’ll have 1500ml of water mixed with essential oils to fill any room with a stunning smell that is sure to impress. With plenty of great features that you’ll want to take advantage of, it’s one of the most popular diffusers on the market.
Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser
No products found.
As mentioned, the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser is designed to help make your home a healthier environment. With the combination of the right essential oils, you can improve your sleep patterns, achieve the right level of concentration for tasks at home, and even assist with allergies or illnesses, such as a cold. This particular unit is designed to be easy to use, even if you’ve never had the opportunity to use a diffuser in the past.
The Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser is also designed to work well with the aesthetic of absolutely any home or office as it doesn’t take up a lot of space and has a contemporary look. With seven changing LED colors, adjustable settings, and large working space, it’s ideal for humidifying your environment as well as offering aromatherapy.
Who Is This Essential Oil Diffuser Meant For?
There are plenty of people who will be able to benefit from the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser, especially if you look into the overall benefits of essential oil diffusers. The machine on its own is fantastic for humidifying a room, particularly nurseries, which can be ideal for creating a healthier sleeping environment. You’ll also appreciate how it will help make a room more comfortable in the middle of winter when the weather is very dry.
In terms of the essential oils that you use with the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser, there are several different ailments that they can assist with. If you’re someone who suffers from chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, or even allergies, you’ll easily be able to put specific oils into the diffuser and then fill your environment with healing scents. It can also be a great way to get rid of unappealing smells in your home, as a diffuser is essentially a healthier version of air freshener or candles.
When you order the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser, you’ll receive the base unit as well as an AC adapter that will surely allow you to plug it into the wall so that it’s ready to use once you receive it. We wish though that you would also receive a pack of sample essential oils so that you can begin using the diffuser right away, even if you haven’t bought oils yet.
No products found.
Overview of Features
The Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser boasts the following features:
- Large water reservoir: When compared to other diffusers on the market, the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser has one of the largest water reservoirs, measuring in at 1500ml which is almost half a gallon. This large amount of storage gives you up to 20 hours of working time, depending on the settings you have it set on.
- Seven lighting options: If you’re looking to create a particular ambiance in a room in your home, you’ll appreciate the seven different light options that you have complete control of. You can also choose between dim and bright lighting settings to create the coziest atmosphere possible.
- Adjustable vapor settings: The most interesting feature of the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser is the amount of control you have over the produced vapor. There is a 270-degree knob that you can rotate to choose your ideal humidity level.
- Whisper-quiet use: With ultrasonic technology, this essential oil diffuser only produces 35dB of noise, which is essentially whisper-quiet, which is what makes it perfect for nurseries or work offices.
- High coverage mist: When filled, the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser covers up to 325 square feet for humidity only and up to 450 square feet for aromatherapy.
How to Get the Most Out of It
One of the most notable things about the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser is the fact that it’s so simple to use, even if you’ve never owned a diffuser before.
- Step #1: Fill the water reservoir to the “max” fill line.
- Step #2: Choose your desired essential oils and add 10 to 12 drops.
- Step #3: Plug the unit into the wall and choose your desired level of mist.
- Step #4: Allow the diffuser to fill your room with your chosen scent.
Apart from following those four straightforward steps, there’s nothing else that you need to worry about with the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser, as it was explicitly designed to be simple.
With the growing popularity of diffusers, there are plenty of different models available on the market, though there are very few that have the same size water reservoir as the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser. One alternative that is smaller but has a couple of additional features is the No products found., and its most notable differences include:
- Auto shutoff: One of the most convenient features of the URPOWER Bamboo Diffuser is that it offers an auto shutoff depending on the settings that you choose. For example, if you want the diffuser to run for eight hours, it will turn off automatically after eight hours.
- Antibacterial shell: Bamboo is known for its natural antimicrobial properties, which is why it’s preferable for diffusers, especially as they deal with water. The URPOWER Bamboo Diffuser features an antimicrobial shell which is far less likely to encourage the production of mold and mildew.
If you’re in the market for a diffuser that is designed to run all night without any interruption, the Exqline Essential Oil Diffuser is a fantastic choice. With its ability to completely humidify a room and provide you with the benefits of aromatherapy, it’s one of the better diffusers that you can get your hands on. With seven different LED light functions and its incredibly easy design, you’ll surely be able to experience the most positive parts of owning a diffuser.
No products found.